Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yale killing, Annie Lee and Ray Clark















I think the murder of ms Annie Lee can probably be attributed to feelings of resentment and underachievement, as Mr Clark dealt with the Ivy League standouts. I'm sure an elitist mentality existed with the faulty and students and by him being just a "rat feeder" and "cage cleaner" animosity on his part had to fester. I think also race and gender may have played a part, as he felt dwarfed by a women and minority, in terms of achieve and social standing.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Starfishgirl said...

Personally, I think it's disgusting that you would use the image of Annie Lee, whose murder could have been prevented if the cops in New Haven had any sort of anti-stalking protocol in place, to further your right wing misogynistic agenda.

You are a disgusting opportunist. I sincerely hope that the Lee family never sees this site.

Typical pig abuser.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home